The past two weeks I have been nominated twice for the Liebster Award by SimpLeigh Organized and ThumbPrinted. They are both blogs that should be on your list to follow asap. The Liebster Award is aimed at promoting emerging bloggers and is also a great way to connect to other talented bloggers out there.
Here is my Q&A:
1. Tell us a little about your blog and what inspired you to write?
– Last Legs is a combination of my supremely inexpensive DIY projects. I like pretty things but I don’t like spending a lot to have them. That’s where my DIY skills come into play.
2. How would your friends describe you?
– Creative and an adrenaline junky
3. What is your favorite Quote?
– “Life is the art of living without an eraser”
4. Any particular blogs that inspire you regularly?
– I love Pepperminting. She is always posting new things to try. There are workouts, fashion, and recipes. Basically a little bit of everything rolled into one blog.
5. What do you love about your home?
– I love where we live more than anything. It is a gorgeous area and secluded without being too far away from town. Inside our home I love that we are still combining our two different styles and creating a space that is truly us.
6. What is your dream travel destination?
– Of the places I haven’t been yet I would love to go to New Zealand, or Iceland.
7. What is the most memorable experience you have had from blogging?
– The most memorable experiences I have had was the first time my blog stats showed countries overseas. It was thrilling to know that my blog was reaching people across the world. As of today Last Legs has made it to 68 countries in all!
8. What would be your addiction?
– My addiction is definitely anything creating things. It doesn’t matter what it is I want to build or craft it. Anything from a new dress to a new house. I am obsessed with making things by hand.
9. The one movie you can watch again and again?
– Right now my answer would be Frozen! I know, I know, I’m a grown woman but I love the characters and who doesn’t like to sing along with those songs?
10. The one day in a year you look forward to?
– I absolutely love Christmas Eve and Christmas. They are the only two days all year that are completely centered around family. Plus there is tinsel, bells, and FOOD! What’s not to love?
11. What do you love most about your city?
– It is a sweet little town placed along a bay, filled with little family shops and art galleries. Plus it is just a skip away from Downtown Seattle.
My nominations for the amazingly creative blogs:
1. Stylish Savings by Nicole
2. The Projectory by Maura
3. Along Came Ollie by Laura
4. The Hamby Home by Courtney Hamby
5. Hysterically Ever After by Mary Beth
6. Embrace My Space by Sara Bates
7. Area414 by Erica and Kammi
8. Rosemary On The TV by Rosemary
10. Colour Me Niki by Niki
11. Delicious and DIY by Anam
Rules for the Nominees:
1. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate 11 new blogs with 500 followers or less.
3. Post 11 new questions for you nominees to answer.
4. Tag your nominees in your post and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated!
- Why did you start your blog?
- How many days a week do you post new material?
- Describe yourself in one word.
- What is your favorite Sunday afternoon activity?
- What is your all-time favorite memory?
- List 3 things you would love to accomplish this year.
- What do you like most about your city?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
- Favorite cocktail recipe
- What is your guilty pleasure?