1. Have an Instagram off. Take a walk in your local town and take loads of pictures. Instagram your favorites and decide who took the best photo.
2. Our town is doing this awesome thing were the local businesses hide a waldo (from Where’s Waldo?) somewhere in their stores. You have to hunt to find them. It is a blast, and you feel so proud when you finally find the guy.
Have 5 waldos each and hide them in a few different stores around your town. Whoever finds them all first wins. This would also be a ton of fun as a double date.
3. One of our favorite things to do is to take the ferry over to Seattle. Once we get there we pick random places to eat. The trick is you can only have one thing at each place. Salad, soup, lunch (or dinner), dessert and drinks all have to come from a different restaurant.
For an adventure choose the least expensive thing on the menu at each place. Or choose the restaurants at complete random…Say “the 3rd place we walk past, we have to get something”. It makes for an added level of mystery.
5. Pick each others outfits for day. You will be surprised with what your other half picks for you. Plus whatever is picked will set the mood for the rest of the day. Go casual, or fancy, or pick out a bathing suit for them instead.
6. Visit a local thrift shop and pick up something to transform. It doesn’t matter whether it is an old lamp that needs a help, furniture that needs a full on face lift or a random picture frame that needs a picture of the two of you in it.
7. Create your own drive in movie. Grab your laptop, Ipad or whatever gadget you would like with a movie you haven’ seen. Bring your snacks, pour some hot chocolate (or coffee to stay awake) and head out to a park, or somewhere with a good view (to enjoy after the movie). Enjoy your time together with no distractions!
Comment below with an date night ideas you can think of.